The Deer Harbor Plan Review Committee will hold a Public Meeting at the Deer Harbor Community Center at 4319 Deer Harbor Road (the old schoolhouse) today, Wednesday, September 12, from 1:30PM -3:30PM.
The agenda is as follows:
- Chair: Call To Order, Quorum, Minutes of last meeting
- Chair will recognize Public Attendees. Members of public are invited to participate in committee discussions. Chair will recognize speakers.
- Scott Lancaster is a guest of DHPRC today. Scott is a candidate for election to the San Juan County Council and will give us a brief overview of his objectives and qualification for election. Scott has agreed to answer question from The Committee and The Public in attendance.
It there is time:
- Schermerhorn update Disaster Planning
- Conner update Bridge and Channel Road revision
- Binford: Pathways/Walkways in Deer Harbor
- Durland: Discussion, Recommendations & Review of Deer Harbor Plan Look carefully at authority and responsibilities of DHPRC. Cover minimum 10 pages of The Plan for change recommendations.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please contact Colin Maycock at 360-370-7573 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or Charlie Binford at 360- 376-3199 or at PACC@rockisland.com
Details of the Deer Harbor Plan and related matters can be found on the web site of the San Juan County Department of Development and Planning.