Thursday, Sept. 7 at 3 p.m. at the Eastsound Fire Hall
— by Margie Doyle —
At its regular monthly meeting tomorrow, the Eastsound Planning Review Committee will hear a County Council update from Council Chair Rick Hughes before discussing its main topics:
1. EPRC Ranking and Prioritizing of Work Group Recommendations (http://sanjuanco.com/DocumentCenter/View/12849 )
2. Comprehensive Plan Public Outreach Proposal (Paul Kamin/County staff http://sanjuanco.com/DocumentCenter/View/12850)
3. Eastsound Waterfront View Easements update (Randy Gaylord – 15 minutes)
4. Lodging Tax Grant update (Paul Kamin – 5 min)
5. Propane Tank decision update (Jeff Otis – 5 min, http://sanjuanco.com/DocumentCenter/View/12856)
The County Advisory Board will also review various development proposals:
1. Buildg-17-0203 Port of Orcas Bathrooms: http://sanjuanco.com/DocumentCenter/View/12851
2. Buildg-17-0195 Dalgarno Storage Units: http://sanjuanco.com/DocumentCenter/View/12853
3. PSP000-17-0002 Rose St. Short Subdivision: http://sanjuanco.com/DocumentCenter/View/12858
4. Buildg-17-0212 Pearson Office Expansion: http://sanjuanco.com/DocumentCenter/View/12852
There will be two Public Access/Comment sessions, one at the beginning of the meeting, and one following discussions and review.
EPRC Chair Jeff Otis said that he hopes the meeting may finish its agenda by 5 p.m. as many people in attendance will want to also attend the UW Medicine Orcas Clinic meeting, which starts at 5 p.m. at Orcas Center.