- This event has passed.
June 12 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Wednesday, June 12, 4 – 5:30 p.m., Deer Harbor Fire Station— from Sheila Gaquin — The Deer Harbor Planning Review Committee (DHPRC) will meet on Wednesday, June 12, 4 – 5:30 p.m. at the Deer Harbor Fire Station. Chair: Call to Order, establish a quorum, approval of the minutes from March 13 and May 8, 2019. (there was no meeting in April due to lack of a quorum and March minutes were not approved at the May meeting.) Chair: Recognize public attendees. Members of the public are invited to participate in committee discussions. Chair will recognize speakers. Old Business/Committee Updates
- Update, if any, on the Wyndham Pier
- Letter to the County Regarding Vacation Rental Permits—AnneMarie
- Update on securing the hitchhiker bench permanently–Wes
- Upper Deer Harbor Road progress, SEPA and permit progress.
- Response from county regarding our inquiry about upland usage for the float additions to the Deer Harbor Marina—Kevin
- Questionnaire for pedestrians using the pathways—AnneMarie & Sheila
- Vote on officers for next year: Kevin White, Chair; Mike Douglas, vice-chair; Sheila Gaquin, Secretary.
- Application for Lodging Tax Grants, deadline Aug 8—AnneMarie & Sheila
- May 18, 5 cars parked on the pathway between the Land Bank preserve and DH Marina—ideas for summer??
- Form a subcommittee to study pathway plan from Deer Harbor to Westsound–Wes
- Sign for the hitchhiker bench–Sheila
NOTE: Click on an event to see additional details
(full description, location, phone number, address, etc).
Mini-Calendar (smart phones, some tablets): Click on Date with a dot to see events on that date. (Only dates with dots have events.)
SMART PHONES and TABLET USERS: We recommend viewing this page with horizontal screen