— from Virginia Erhardt —
Our bodies are the homes of our spirits and souls. The potential for them to be havens and homecoming is always here in each moment when we choose to relate well with ourselves.
Cuddlist is a company that trains people to become practitioners of therapeutic touch and mentors on setting boundaries and giving true consent. We have a code of conduct that features requirements such as that sessions remain totally platonic and that both practitioner and client be free of mind altering substances. We believe that getting in touch with ourselves is enhanced by being in contact with a person who creates a safe place to be. Anything that happens in a Cuddlist session is an enthusiastic yes for both parties.
- changes our experience of being in our body.
- creates a visceral sense of connection.
- alters our blood chemistry, sending our body messages of safety and belonging.
- enhances our self-worth and the way we feel about ourselves, which in turn improves the way we show up and relate to others in our lives.
- improves the way we feel about life in general.
Cuddling feels good. But it is the empowerment of learning to identify their desires and to express them with respect for another’s needs that is the most important goal of the session for a client. Our potential for relating in more satisfying ways in all areas of our lives increases.
I’m reaching out to offer a one hour cuddling sessions during the month of June at half price ($40) at my Eastsound cuddling location. To initiate contact and discuss setting up an appointment, go to: